Wedding Pianist Richard Barriball for Hire and Mobile Disco Hire in Fife & Edinburgh, and throughout central Scotland
· Arranged wind band music for Jane McDonald, Katherine Jenkins and Carley Stenson (from “Hollyoaks”) who in 2008, sung to his band accompaniment for her vocal performance of Andrew Lloyd Weber’s “Whistle Down the Wind” which was recorded with the Royal Marines Band of Scotland on their album “A Night at the West End” and performed in Manchester.
· Arranged vocal accompaniments for a host of soap acting celebrities from various popular programs for the annual charity concerts in Manchester’s Bridgewater Hall by the RM Band and famous guests.
· Co-wrote a bugle march called “Scottish Royals” which was recorded on the album of the same name by the Royal Marines Band of Scotland, and on the same album he composed “Caledonian Sunset” which uses the tune of Robert Burns “My Love Is Like a Red Red Rose” as an accompaniment to the bugle call of “Sunset”.
· Had a number of arrangements performed in the Royal Albert Hall including the popular operatic song “Time To Say Goodbye” which was performed at the “Mountbatten Festival of Music” in 2004.
· Working for himself in addition to his full time career, he performed piano incidental music at the Forth Radio Awards in Edinburgh and also the Royal Yacht Britannia, both gigs during the same week during Nov 2008, and has frequently performed on the Royal Yacht.
As well as being a professional pianist and organist, he also offers mobile disco hire.
Don't just take our word for it... Click here to hear him play